The Zone™ Build-A-Block Relay Game
- Adapted Games
Instructions for play:
- Mark two spots, one for each team to build.
- Place each team’s cushions, in a row, at least 15 ft. away from the spot.
- Each player sits on a cushion and gets a matching color block.
- The team captain also gets the large blue base block.
- At the whistle, the captain races to place the base block, then returns to tag a teammate.
- The teammate races to place their block and then returns to tag, and so on.
- After the initial run by the captain, players choose their order.
- The first team to build an even tower and have all players resting on their cushions wins.
Vary gameplay by being the first team to build a single row stack. Includes 14 blocks, 6 round and 6 square cushions.
Block Dimensions – (2) Large: 16″L × 16″W × 8 H; (4) Medium: 16″L × 8″W × 8″H; (8) Small: 8″L × 8″W × 8″H
Features – Soft vegan leather, lead, and phthalate free, lightweight, easy to clean.